A place to list tips, recipes, maybe even a joke or two. Give support....Vent! Whatever our little hearts desire. Go ahead and give it a try. We all have our personal goals....from weddings to class reunions to living healthier. Whatever they are, we are determined to lose the WEIGHT!! GOOD LUCK!! We CAN do it!! TOGETHER we can accomplish anything!!
That was then....
That was then....
Monday, October 3, 2011
It's a new day!!!
It's been one week since our annual fall weekend at "Beefaram". I did a lot of contemplating last week on my weight. Frankly, I am not sure I can do this, but I am so very determined!! The rest of you have been marking your weight...losing one or two pounds of which I am very jealous. So, here's my deal...I pulled out my wii this morning. Dusted it off and put batteries in it. To say good-bye to food as I NOW know it, yesterday I indulged in a chicken breast (broasted, off course), chili with lots of cheese, two sugar cookies and my favorite ... PJ's caramel apple. This morning I weighed myself and did it's BMI on the wii. It wasn't pretty. So I made my shake (orange juice, strawberries, lowfat yougurt, flax seed and a banana, had a cup of tea with my vitamins, made a pb & j on whole wheat (I know what you're thinking, but I didn't spread it all real thick like I normally would), A small bag of pea pods, a granola bar (100 cal). Personally, I think I will be dead soon...from lack of food, but I'm going to do it. I am having chili tonight with the family, but I won't use all the fixings that I usually use and I won't have hardly any noodles. I am also going to work out on my wii. There is only one way out.....and that is to lose the weight!!! October 3 Radiator
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok....now I get it. I'm slow. On commmenting, i mean....Good for you! Every morning I get up motivated but then by afternoon....I'm eating crap again. HELP
ReplyDelete