That was then....

That was then....
That was then....

Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 1

Well it sounds like things are going well for our first (and some second) week of diet. Kudos to Naughty Monkey....WOW...Six pounds!! Awesome!

Sometimes we have good days...sometimes bad! We just keep plugging away. If you didn't lose your personal goal for the week....hang in there. Remember...we CAN do this. Personally when one of my family members or the kids in school tempt me with something that's a 'no-no' I have found it really almost easy to say "nope"...maybe eventually they will quit the torture.

Tonight, it's bowling. Maybe this isn't like running a marathon, but it has to be good for us to get out there and MOVE. I am too much a couch potato. Maybe not in front of the tv, but I can sit in my studio and 'play'. Might just as well be watching Two and a half men!! NOT!

Together we can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment